Calling all weekend warriors!
Enter our competition for a chance to win a weekend adventure in one of our iconic Land Rover Defenders.
- The prize is one weekend hire of either a Land Rover Defender 90 or 110;
- The prize is for UK travel only, but is open to overseas entrants;
- The Defender will be available from Friday 6.00pm to Sunday 8.00pm;
- The maximum prize value is £420;
- The prize weekend is subject to availability, but we will do our best to accommodate the winners requested dates.
This competition is not endorsed, sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
How to enter
To enter you must do both of the following:
- Follow Higher Adventure on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook (find us using @higher4x4);
- Subscribe to our newsletter (you can subscribe here).
- Submit your entry anytime before midday June 16th 2019;
- The winner will be drawn at random on 21st June 2019.
All existing customer bookings will be automatically entered into the draw, and if successful, the maximum prize value will be offset against your hire charges.
- The competition is free to enter and open to anyone aged 25 – 69 that meets the Higher Adventure terms of hire and insurance conditions;
- Entrants must make their own arrangements to pick-up and return the vehicle;
- The prize must be taken before the end of 2019;
- Only one entry per household is permitted;
- The winner will be drawn at random on 21st June 2019;
- The winner will be announced and notified on 21st June 2019;
- If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then they will forfeit their prize and a replacement winner will be selected;
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered;
- Higher Adventure reserves the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions or anyone who does not meet our Conditions of Hire or any legal requirement necessary to hire the vehicle;
- In case of unforeseen events we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants agree to be legally bound by the Rules and these Terms and Conditions;
- By submitting an entry you agree Higher Adventure can add your contact details to our marketing database;
- Higher Adventure will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of Higher Adventure. Your statutory rights are not affected;
- Higher Adventure reserves the right to update the Rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is notified on the Higher Adventure website;
- Higher Adventure takes your privacy very seriously and any personal data submitted will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998/General Data Protection Regulation;
- The promoter of the competition is Higher Adventure whose address is 59 Station Road, Bow Brickhill, Milton Keynes.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER AND JOIN OUR ADVENTURE
Special offers, news, features and behind-the-scenes stories.