To hire one of our vehicles, the following requirements apply:
- Hirers 25 – 69 years having held a full valid UK licence or other country equivalent for more than 2 years.
- Maximum 6 penalty points and no more than one accident in last three years*.
- Prior to your hire all drivers must provide:
- their driving licence, passport or ID card;
- two two proofs of address issued within 3 months of the hire period;
- a DVLA licence ‘check code’ to share their driving record with us (to generate a code you will need to visit https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence).
- The main driver must also supply a credit card matching their name/address (so we can ‘pre-authorise’ the security deposit).
* Please note: If you do not meet these requirements we may still be able to cover you on our insurance but you must notify us to allow us to confirm this.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER AND JOIN OUR ADVENTURE
Special offers, news, features and behind-the-scenes stories.